Fightstar tour; Busted don't
14 Warwick University
16 Dublin Ambassador (supporting Taking Back Sunday)
20 London Camden Underworld (supporting Planes Mistaken For Stars)
28 Sheffield Corporation (supporting Yourcodenameis:Milo)
30 Melkweg (supporting Taking Back Sunday)
1 Leeds Met University
2 Coventry Jailhouse (supporting Yourcodenameis:Milo)
4 Swansea Escape Club (supporting Yourcodenameis:Milo)
5 Wrexham Central Station (supporting Yourcodenameis:Milo)
6 Glasgow King Tuts
7 Aberdeen Lemontree
8 Edinburgh Venue
10 Hull University
More info is available from Fightstar's website.
Since it's impossible to mention one without the other, Charlie's Busted career might well be behind him, as rumours of their demise grow and grow. The latest is that he's not spoken to his bandmates Matt and James for three weeks. I say, so what? Sometimes I don't speak to them for ages either.
- Busted sued for £10m by angry ex-bandmates
- Our 66: 20 that missed the cut
- Wait! Shouldn't McFly own this?
- Final Busted third makes live appearance
- Son Of Dork - Welcome To Loserville
- Bourne still milking the Busted angles
- Busted for good: ex-member Bourne gets bitchy
- The worst of the worst: The Naomis run down