Klaxons interview podcast & competition
- Klaxons »
In October, DiS writers Colin Roberts and Raziq Rauf ventured to Reykjavik for the annual Iceland Airwaves festival.
Whilst there, as well as scaling churches, dipping in lagoons and drinking bad alcohol, we caught up with Klaxons - mere days after finishing their debut LP Myths Of The Near Future, which has seen the light of day this week.
Now, we take an insight into their thoughts on their album, MySpace, Black Grape and the drugs in music debate. All this, and also clips from the aforementioned debut LP, available in shops right now on CD and sexy etched gatefold 12" vinyl. It receives a 9/10 appraisal on this very website here.
'Atlantis to Interzone'
'It's Not Over Yet'
To get your hands on a copy of the Klaxons LP in super-limited etched 12" gatefold format, alongside a 'Golden Skans' t-shirt, send your name, address and a reason why you should win via DiS private message to competitions (click here).
- In Photos: Boardmasters Festival 2011 @ Newquay, Cornwall
- Klaxons - Landmarks of Lunacy
- In Photos: Leeds Festival 2010 Day Two @ Bramham Park, Leeds
- Spotifriday #57 & #58 - This week (and last!) on DiS as a playlist
- Klaxons coming your way in November
- Klaxons - Surfing The Void
- DiS meets Klaxons
- Klaxons at Village Undergound, London, Wed 28 Jul