* Stroking filing cabinets as I walk past them.
* Putting Bluetooth earpieces on and spinning in my chair gesticulating in a concerned manner.
* Painless hangovers.
* Charity cookies.
* The way that parent dogs sometimes gently ignore their overly attention-seeking offspring.
* Eating 7 coffee beans after lunch on Fridays.
* Taking a teabag out of my tea, leaving it on the teaspoon for a few hours then holding the teaspoon upsidedown to see how long the teabag takes to fall.
* Standing in the area off the office over there --------> where one of the lights isn’t working and waiting for the tractor beam to lift me up to the spaceship.
* The smell of my skin.
* The smiley guy who always says hello a bit too quietly for me to assume he’s talking to me as he walks into the office.
* The strongly worded work argument next to me. This is probably the best thing that I like. It’s brilliant.
* 1 Writing posts in the style of the bible. 2 So that they might be easy to read 3 for people that don’t like reading, people that are used to reading the bible and number enthusiasts.
What is that you like today?