so, i have to move a week after the rescheduled Truck.
i have until I leave the office (77 minutes) to decide if I want to get a refund on my ticket.
On one hand, I could do with the £55 and not have to worry about the festival being a week before and trying to sort everything out.
On the other, £55 isn't THAT much and I might need a weekend away from the stress.
What to do?