I have nothing BUT contempt for this court
god, what a mess, on the ladder of success. you take one step and miss the whole first rung.
"I have learned how to use a cool thing on my computer which basically allows me now to never ever stop recording music ever. Which is going to be great news for all my adoring fans. To wit: You think I've recorded too much? Wait until you hear my 113,236,857th record, an ode to every idea I've had since lunch." - Ryan Adams, December 2006.
- Radio 1
- several thoughts on packing up my bedroom
- further adventures in flat land
- i made a new blog.
- surreal things #1
- A Meditation On 'Backlash Cop'
- "yeah, we should go out for a drink or something. it'd be fun."
- i wish i was better with words
- five years down the line
- STA alldayer
- and i want to be happy, and i only want you
- some further excitement in my drab life.
- why cats are better than dogs.
- ART IS RESISTANCE
- the mystery of The Twee Tape
- we went to a party spelt r-o-f-l
- the world was a mess but his hair was perfect
- dear pretty girl on the oxford tube
- her space LOLiday
- listening to "i'm wide awake, it's morning" makes me want to live in Manhattan
- higgledy piggledy
- why do they never play les savy fav on the radio?
- hell is chrome
- <marquee><img src="http://www.drownedinsound.com/resized_images/300x300/20888.jpeg"></marquee>
- i think 'lifted' may be my favourite album ever, lyrics-wise
- i am due to get my deposit back soon
- job angst part #1747
- i just want a bit-part in your life
- i guess we'll just have to adjust
- Deleting old correspondence
- i have a real problem...
- The Retro Spankees
- Confession time:
- And, today on "Alcohol-induced Dream MANIA":
- what to do?