Aw, stuck in on friday night once again? Never fret. Take your pot noodle in one hand, wipe the tears and string jib away with the other, and see if you can recognise any of the following:
1. "All I ever wanted to do was play chess with you"
2. "And all of that time you thought I was sad/ I was trying to remember your name"
3. "Let's play nurses and doctors until the real nurses and doctors come"
4. "I want to fuck it up! I want to fuck it up!"
5. "In the bright cold air you seem as innocent and fair as Rita Tushingham in 1961"
6. "Playing little solos on a keyboard so the kids will ask me how and why"
7. "And as heaven's gates swung to let him in/he uncrossed his fingers and allowed himself a grin"
8. "Too much Monte Cristo Number 4"
9. "The only strings that hold me here/are tangled up around the pier"
10. "Suddenly all your history is ablaze"