- Moby »
- Mute »
No information for this release
Well, the A-side single reviewed herein is typical Moby fare. It's got the mellow strings, the repetitive shuffling electronica beat, the usual three or four chords. He's not going out on any limbs, not being very adventurous with the "radio mix" of this one. I can't say that I'm all that attracted to i»
- Edwyn Collins, and Mute Records boss Daniel Miller to be honoured at AIM Independent Music Awards
- In Photos: Moby @ The Roundhouse, London
- Moby - Destroyed
- WIN! Exclusive Mute goodies!
- Listen: Download Moby remix from Fever Ray producer
- In Photos: Moby @ The Palace Theatre, London
- Celebrate the end of The Noughties in Oz with Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Andrew Bird, Grizzly Bear...
- Hegarty, Flea and more for Ornette Coleman curated Meltdown