- Moby »
- Mute »
No information for this release
Whatever you think of the fact that “Play” is the first album in history to have every single track licensed for advertising (and its 420+ adverts to date), there is no doubting that it is Moby’s finest, most cohesive album to date. Surely its mass media manipulation and overkill has some bearing on the fact that»
- Edwyn Collins, and Mute Records boss Daniel Miller to be honoured at AIM Independent Music Awards
- In Photos: Moby @ The Roundhouse, London
- Moby - Destroyed
- WIN! Exclusive Mute goodies!
- Listen: Download Moby remix from Fever Ray producer
- In Photos: Moby @ The Palace Theatre, London
- Celebrate the end of The Noughties in Oz with Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Andrew Bird, Grizzly Bear...
- Hegarty, Flea and more for Ornette Coleman curated Meltdown