- The View »
- Columbia Records »
having been nominated for the mercury music prize in 2007 with their debut 'hats off to the buskers' and then followed that up with their critically-acclaimed sophomore album 'which bitch?' in 2009, the view release their third album 'bread and circuses'. featuring 'sunday,' complete with a synth / drum machine opening as well as first single proper 'grace,' a raucous and anthemic tour-du-force that is sure to soundtrack the summer ahead, 'bread and circuses' sees the view back to their most gripping and exuberant best. overseen by producer youth (the verve's 'urban hymns') - the first two albums having been produced by owen morris - this album saw the view decamp to london's britannia studios for the first time with a whole batch of songs ready to go.
description from www.roughtrade.com
- This Week's Singles 27.08.12: Gravenhurst, Poliça, dEUS, Bondax, Dan Deacon
- The View - Cheeky for a Reason
- In Photos: Rockness Festival 2012 @ Loch Ness, Scotland
- Leeds 2011: A Festival Diary
- The View - Bread and Circuses
- A Young man's game: Glastonbury Diary 2009, Friday
- New bands for Camden Crawl + Win Tickets!
- This Week's Singles by The Lipster: 02/02/09