Dandy Warhols: Bowie-mian Likes You
Oh. My. Word. What a tour this is going to be. The living grandad of a generation that fell to earth, the only icon to survive the 70s, 80s, 90s and still come out the end of it churning out records every couple of years, David Bowie has chosen the very fine Dandy Warhols as support for for his European 'A Reality' tour. The UK dates are...
17th Manchester Evening News Arena
19th Birmingham NEC
20th Birmingham NEC
22nd Dublin The Point
23rd Dublin The Point
25th London Wembley Arena
26th London Wembley Arena
28th Glasgow SECC
In related news, The Dandy Warhols release their Evan Dando co-penned single - which SHOULD in a just world be the hit of the summer - 'You Were The Last High' on July 28th from the amazing stoner-disco album 'Welcome To the Monkeyhouse'.
DiScuss: Can you think of a better headline? Is it cool to go with your (presumably drunk on entry) mother to a 'concert'? Was anyone else here weaned on Bowie?
- In Photos: The Dandy Warhols @ The Forum, London
- The Dandy Warhols - The Best Of The Capitol Years: 1995- 2007
- Year 2000 - A Playlist of Songs Wot Soundtracked the Launch of DiS
- Drowned in Monday: Blue? Manic? Metal? - A Spotify Playlist
- The Dandy Warhols - ARE Sound
- Dandy Warhols' Earth, with love, coming next month
- A Postcard to DiS from... The Dandy Warhols
- Dandy Warhols return with new record