Serena Maneesh = good, London shows = this week
- Serena Maneesh »
Norway's most captivating band since... forever, Serena Maneesh, hit the capital for a couple of tasty shows.
Having produced one of 2005's most stunning debuts (scoring 9/10 on this very website here) and been tour support to the Dandy Warhols, Norweigan five-piece Serena Maneesh are in town combining their dreamy soundscapes with ear-battering noise and moments of unintelligible beauty.
Their new single, 'Drain Cosmetics' is released through the new Playlouderrecordings label today and it's quite frankly, brilliant.
14 London White Heat at Madame JoJo's with The Jesus Years & Kyote
15 London Hoxton Bar & Grill - Playlouderrecordings night with Carina Round
DiS says: "Go!"
- Surviving the underground: DiS meets Vinita Joshi of Rocket Girl Records
- Nordic Music Prize shortlist unveiled
- Serena-Maneesh at ICA, London 17/09/2010
- Øya - The DiS review, Part I
- Bergenfest 2010: The DiS review
- Serena Maneesh - S-M 2: Abyss in B Minor
- by: Larm ‘10 Festival Review
- by:Larm 2008: the DiS review