We often go on about how good the music "coming out" of the City of Leeds actually is. Makes sense to have a festival or two there, and not just the big ol' Leeds Festival, y'know, smaller ones, like Constellations, which is running for the first ever time this year. A bunch of super bands have now joined the bill, including many much talked about on these pages. They are:
Honour Before Glory
The Runaround Kids
They join the previously-announced Broken Social Scene, Four Tet, Los Campesinos!, Les Savy Fav, Local Natives and Esben & The Witch. Constellations takes place on Sunday November 14 across 4 rooms in the city. Tickets are a very reasonable £22.50 and more information can be obtained from here.
We should also probably remind you that there is a pre-festival party the day before, at the Brudenell Social Club. Its line-up is stellar, too, with BEAK>, Abe Vigoda, Loops Haunt, Divorce and Eagulls all confirmed thus far. More to be announced, obviously.
- In Photos: Primavera Sound 2013 @ Parc Del Forum, Barcelona
- Ed Harcourt, Liars, Ghosting Season, Eight and a Half, Luke Abbott's LPs of 2012
- Epic Win: 12 Days of DiSmas Giveaways!
- Drowned in Sound's Favourite Albums of 2012: 5-1
- DiS Staff: #1 Albums of 2012
- 50 Musicians To Follow On Instagram
- This Week's Singles 15.10.12: Anna Meredith, Susanne Sundfør, Liars, Hooded Fang
- Mixtape Monday: The AIM Independent Music Awards 2012 - 50-song Spotify Playlist