- Graham Coxon »
Graham Coxon was once, and perhaps still is, in Blur. He's now carved out a successful-ish solo career and you have to say fair play to him. He even once appeared on Frank Skinner's chat show, back in 2006...I think.
Well, as all good solo artists do, he's released a record this year - it's called The Spinning Top. 'Dead Bees' is the third single and is, that rare thing; a double a-side with 'Brave The Storm'. It's available as a download only when purchasing a unique Coxon art print - something available for order from certain, selected independent record shops. Which ones? Not sure, but you can do the ordering here, it's out today.
Before that, though, you may want to check the ol' fella out on these dates and places:
11 - Manchester, Royal Academy of Music
12 - Edinburgh, Queen's Hall
28 - London, The Barbican Hall
That London show is under the guise of The Graham Coxon Power Acoustic ensemble, just so you know.
And here it is: The Graham Coxon video for 'Dead Bees'. Warning: it contains disturbing images of a manky bird, in the avian sense.
- In Photos: End Of The Road Festival 2012 @ Larmer Tree Gardens, Dorset
- In Photos: Reading Festival 2012 - Day 1 @ Richfield Avenue
- In Photos: Graham Coxon @ The Leadmill, Sheffield
- Graham Coxon - A+E
- In Photos: Bestival 2011 @ Robin Hill Country Park, Isle of Wight
- Summer Sundae 2011: The DiS review
- In Photos: Summer Sundae 2011 @ De Montford Hall & Gardens, Leicester
- In Photos: Hop Farm Festival 2011 @ Hop Farm Country Park, Kent