Pick a tat that's new: Wayne gets inked
- Stereophonics »
Manchester United footballer Wayne Rooney has got himself a new tattoo inspired by "huge musical heroes of his", Stereophonics.
Rooney - pictured doing Coke with her indoors, as you do - has had the words "Just Enough Education To Perform" inked on his right forearm. Take a look at it HERE. It's the title of the Welsh trio's third album, released in 2001 when Rooney was 16 and not old enough to get a tattoo that didn't come in a pack of bubblegum and peel off in the bath.
A source told daily tabloid The Mirror: "The Stereophonics are huge musical heroes of his - he absolutely loves the band and that's his favourite album. But he also thinks it's funny that it could have been written about him."
Yes. It could have been.
- Video Round-up: Sigur Ros, Metric, Hey Sholay, Foals + more!
- Weekend Listening: Stay+, Patrick Wolf, Halls, Exitmusic, Stereophonics, Deftones
- Stereophonics - Word Gets Around/Performance and Cocktails (Super Deluxe Editions)
- In Photos: V Festival 2010 @ Hylands park, Chelmsford
- Stereophonics - Keep Calm and Carry on
- Stereophonics announce greatest hits tour
- Stereophonics: double-date pre V Fest
- Pick a tat that's new: Wayne gets inked