Points of the Compass: new London festival details
Points of the Compass is a new festival, of sorts, organised by the lovely chaps behind The Local, promoters of quality shows around London and further afield.
Indeed, so enamoured with The Local is DiS that we’re on board with them for Pinback’s headline Scala show in London later this month, on July 14 – do click HERE for tickets.
Back to Points of the Compass: the event is spread over four days, across four of the capital’s best music venues - Paradise By Way of Kensal Green (Kilburn), The Kings Head (Crouch End), Café Oto (Dalston), and The Bedford (Balham). The dates: July 17-20. Among the acts confirmed to appear are Trembling Bells, David Thomas Broughton, Shady Bard (pictured), Liz Green, This is the Kit, Hush Arbors, Revere, Left With Pictures, The Owl Service, Directorsound, and Beneath Fire and Smoke.
Find more information HERE.
- In Photos: Brainlove Festival @ Brixton Windmill, London
- Spotifriday #92: Nick Cave, Death Cab, Suede, Tom Vek, The Rapture
- David Thomas Broughton - Outbreeding
- David Thomas Broughton announces new album, London show
- In Photos: End of the Road 2009
- Points of the Compass: new London festival details
- Bon Iver, Richard Hawley and more for End of the Road 2008
- Bella Union bringing el Guincho, Emmy the Great, Duke Spirit to Wireless