The Last Shadow Puppets: first live shows
- The Last Shadow Puppets »
The Last Shadow Puppets are to perform properly live for the first time in August, with more dates confirmed for the autumn.
Alex Turner and Miles Kane will be joined by James Ford on drums, John Ashton on keys and Stephen Fretwell on bass for the dates, and a 16-piece orchestra will also feature.
19 Portsmouth Guildhall
20 Oxford New Theatre
22 Leeds Festival
24 Reading Festival
26 Paris Olympia
15 Stockholm Circus
16 Copenhagen Vega Main Hall
17 Berlin Tempodrome
19 Brussels Cirque Royale
20 Amsterdam Paradiso
22 Glasgow Academy
23 Sheffield City Hall
26 London Hammersmith Apollo
30 New York Grand Ballroom
3 Los Angeles Mayan Theatre
Tickets for the UK shows are available from 9.30am on July 5.
- New 'Later...Live' CD compilation on the way featuring Lily Allen, Bon Iver, MGMT + more
- Reading/Leeds 2008: Day Three report
- The odds favour the unknown: Burial favourite for Mercury
- The Weekly DiScussion: just what are we celebrating here?
- 2008 Nationwide Mercury Prize nominees announced
- The Last Shadow Puppets announce new UK dates
- Singles Round-up (07/07/08)
- The Last Shadow Puppets: first live shows