Big Chill confirms new acts
Beth Orton (pictured) is the latest artist to be confirmed for this summer's The Big Chill festival, taking place at Castle Deer Park, Great Malvern, Herefordshire on August 1-3.
Orton will perform a rare acoustic set accompanied by Rob Moose of Antony & The Johnsons. Also due to appear at The Big Chill: Swedish singer Lykke Li and French bleater Camille.
On a comedy front, Adam Buxton joins the bill alongside The Fast Show's Simon Day.
In the Rizla Arena new additions include Kid Acne and the Invisible Players.
More information: official website.
- Beth Orton - Sugaring Season
- Drowned Down Under #3: Sydney in summertime
- Beth Orton, Black Kids and Guillemots added to Latitude bill
- Big Chill confirms new acts
- Win: Tickets for Bert Jansch's London show
- Somerset House's Summer Series: shows announced
- Guillemots, Jarvis, Peter Gabriel confirmed for BBC birdsong show
- Orton cancels September shows