Watch: new Phosphorescent video
Taxidermy is SHRN. Just ask Youthmovies. And The Horrors. I once applied for a job at Get Stuffed on Essex Road in North London. I never heard back, but I know I would’ve made a fucking great taxidermist.
Any way, back to the present and it's time to tell you about the new Phosphorescent video. Predictably, the video for ‘A Picture of Our Torn Up Praise’ – the second filmed for tracks from the album Pride (review) - features a “champion local taxidermist”. It also features a beautiful white horse. A wise combination?
Thankfully, Matthew Houck is canny enough to lead ‘Elaborate Affair’ out into the snowy woods on the edge of Fairfield, Iowa and away from the stuffer’s mad-eye. Take a look at Zachary Sluser and Matthew Thiesen’s fine film for yourself; find Phosphorescent tour dates here.
Video: Phosphorescent – ‘A Picture of Our Torn Up Praise’
Got news? Email us at email@example.com
- In Photos: End Of The Road Festival 2011 @ Larmer Tree Gardens, Dorset
- The National, Phosphorescent at Warwick Arts Centre, Coventry, Thu 25 Nov
- In Photos: Phosphorescent @ The Scala, London
- In Photos: Phosphorescent @ ICA, London
- Phosphorescent - Here's to Taking it Easy
- Listen: Download Phosphorescent - 'Mermaid Parade'
- Phosphorescent announces new album
- Phosphorescent - To Willie