David Yow hospitalised with collapsed lung
Qui’s David Yow, formerly of the Jesus Lizard, has been hospitalised with a collapsed lung, Vice.Typepad.com are reporting.
The notorious frontman, famed for exhibiting the masterful control he holds over his own genitals during live shows, was apparently taken to hospital earlier this morning with the weary organ.
The injury has upped the rock/pain ante further after the recent cases of Liars man Angus Andrew's put out back and the 12ft 'swan-dive' that climaxed with British Sea Power's Phil Sumner landing his face on the floor of the Irish Centre in Leeds.
There’s been no announcement as of yet on the state of Yow, but there’ll be more news as and when we get it.
Got news? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for back slaps and a credit...
- The Cribs: Six Steve Albini Produced Albums
- Primavera 2009: DiS's highlights
- Spotifriday #3 - This Week on DiS as a Playlist
- ATP Vs The Fans Part II: The DiS Review
- ATP May '09: a DiS double mixtape preview
- DiS Festival Guide '09: Part #5: Seaside Boutiques
- Why I love The Jesus Lizard
- The Jesus Lizard reform and play ATP