Norwegian flotsam: Serena Maneesh release unheard material
- Serena Maneesh »
In a move of no little cheek, Serena Maneesh, pictured right attacking a curtain, have returned from a three year absence from the studio with a handful of grubby old material, reports Pitchfork.com.
The content of SM Backwards pre-dates the band’s eponymous debut (review) and is out through Smalltown Supersound on the 5th of May.
Disc One: Fixxations
‘Drive Me Home the Lonely Nights’
‘Hear Bleed Philharmonic’
‘Blues Like Beehive II’
‘Drive Me Home the Lonely Nights’ (Original Mix)
‘Blues Like Beehive’ (Original Mix)
‘Ballad of Jezebel’ (Original Mix)
‘Hear Bleed Philharmonic’ (Original Mix)
‘Oxygene, Please!’ (Original Vinyl Dark Side Mix)
Disc two: Zurück
‘Sehnsucht/Drag Me Upstairs’ (NJ Recreation Room Mix)
‘Death Parade, Slow'
‘Leipziger Love Life’ (Ancient Mix)
‘Introspection’ (Original Mix)
‘Leipziger Love’ (Original Mix)
‘Degenerate’ (Edit Original Mix)
‘Sehnsucht/Drag Me Upstairs’ (Original Mix)
‘Never’ (Edit Original Mix)
None of this material has been released outside of Norway.
Got news? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for back slaps and a credit...
- Surviving the underground: DiS meets Vinita Joshi of Rocket Girl Records
- Nordic Music Prize shortlist unveiled
- Serena-Maneesh at ICA, London 17/09/2010
- Øya - The DiS review, Part I
- Bergenfest 2010: The DiS review
- Serena Maneesh - S-M 2: Abyss in B Minor
- by: Larm ‘10 Festival Review
- by:Larm 2008: the DiS review