Cribs collaboration to cause 'nervous breakdown' on new EP
Wakefield trio the Cribs will spend their time over the festive break readying a brand new EP for release early next year.
The band were talking at last weekend’s Swn Festival in Cardiff, where they were interviewed by a man from NME.com backstage.
The full video can be seen below, but the most interesting detail to emerge from the soaky encounter is a the possibility of a collaboration “so exciting that… most people will probably have a nervous breakdown about it”.
They’d give not much else away, apart from the non-news that there would be no full album in 2008.
In other Cribs news, the brothers Jarman will head a bill including Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong, Does It Offend You, Yeah? and the Tings Tings for the NME’s Shockwaves Awards Tour 2008 in January.
The Cribs @ Swn Festival
Got news? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for back slaps and a credit...
- The Cribs - Payola 2002-2012
- This Week's Singles 11.02.13: Darwin Deez, Tempest Storm, Charli XCX, The Cribs
- Watch: Suede, Foals, Richard Hawley, The Cribs, Everything Everything live for 6 Music
- In Photos: The Cribs @ Sheffield Academy
- DiS Predicts: The Mercury Prize 2012 nominees
- Leeds Festival 2012: Drowned In Sound's Sunday blog
- DiS meets Johnny Marr & Nile Rodgers - "The greatest artistic motivator in music is jealousy"
- This Week's Singles: 09/07/12 Big Black Delta, Deco Child, Meursault, The 2 Bears