Berk: Linkin Park targets collaborations with Horrors and more
Prepping the market ahead of a company jolly in January, Chester Bennington laid the ground for Linkin Park to develop enterprising new partnerships in the UK.
Collaborations, then - Amy Winehouse, Babyshambles, Arctic Monkeys and most of all the Horrors. All the classics.
"There is some collaborations we're thinking about working on right now,” said the grammatically challenged rocker.
“But I can't say who they are yet in case it doesn't happen. There's so many great artists out right now, I could just put a bunch of names in a hat and pick one and it'd be really cool.
"There's a lot of British artists - I think Amy Winehouse is really good, I heard a Babyshambles song the other day and I thought it was really interesting and actually kinda cool and I was surprised by that as I wasn't sure what to expect.
"Arctic Monkeys are really great and I also really like The Horrors, they're probably my favourite band right now."
Read our recent DiSband with the Horrors here.
Got news? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for back slaps and a credit...
- In Photos: Sonisphere 2009
- Win! A pair of weekend camping tickets for Sonisphere! Plus a free download EP!
- Chart round-up: 'bed-wetters' dominate, home and abroad
- Nu-mental: Linkin Park stalker jailed for two years
- Year of the Gig: live music matures in Shanghai in 2007
- Berk: Linkin Park targets collaborations with Horrors and more
- Linkin Park announce 2008 UK dates
- Download update: further bands confirmed for rock fest