New debut for ex-Larrikin Lover
- Larrikin Love »
Edward Larrikin, the singer who gave his surname to erstwhile rag’n’bone Londoners Larrikin Love, will return in December with new work.
The Pan I Am will take its bow on the 9th of December at the Lyric Theatre (Hammersmith Theatre) in West London.
We don’t know what it is yet – by the rest of the bill, which includes a poetry-reading by Patrick Wolf, an indoor market and film screenings, it could be anything, really.
Brain-wrecking, nail-rattling doomcore anyone? Tickets are available from the 29th of October.
- Hole are back! But not in the way you or anyone else would like!
- Larrikin Love: Courtney scraps solo record for collaboration with indie guitarist
- New debut for ex-Larrikin Lover
- Ex-Larrikin boy to tour with Courtney
- Larrikin Love split
- Transgressive: signings traverse UK for roadshow
- Evolution '07 evolves as bill is finalised
- The Art of Faction: J-Wo to tour with Larrikin and Get Cape