Rock Ness: New Sightings Confirmed
Mark Ronson and Kelis have been confirmed as latest additions to the Rock Ness Festival line-up in June.
The two-day extravaganza takes place quite near Loch Ness, actually, on Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 June, and features performances from Manic Street Preachers (pictured), Groove Armada, The Chemical Brothers, The Bees and The Automatic, among others.
Current odds on The Automatic striking up a chant of “What’s that coming over the hill? Is it a Loch Ness Monster?” are about 1-10. The wankers.
Kelis brings her milkshake to the yard on the Main Stage on Friday, while Ronson rocks the loch, and makes some people go ‘och’, with his new live band on Stage 2.
If ye's want tae ken the full line-up for the event, then have a look here.
- Watch the new film for Manic Street Preachers 'Nat West-Barclays-Midlands-Lloyds'
- Manics Monday: WIN! Generation Terrorists - The Legacy Edition
- Manics Monday: Why Generation Terrorists was the most important debut of the 1990s
- Manics Monday: Rain Down Alienation - Generation Terrorists’ key tracks.
- Manic Street Preachers - Generation Terrorists (20th anniversary legacy edition)
- In Photos: Manic Street Preachers @ O2 Arena, London
- In Photos: XFM Winter Wonderland @ Brixton Academy
- Manic Street Preachers at The O2 Arena, London, Sat 17 Dec