I Fly Spitfires update: Catweasels, Komakino, Die! Die! Die! and more for DiS-associated club
- Komakino »
- Catweasels »
- This Town Needs Guns »
- Die! Die! Die! »
- Oppenheimer »
- WinterKids »
- Make Model »
Hey you, north of the border types! Bet you're sat there thinking, 'DiS just doesn't care about us'. Well we've news for you: you're right!
I Fly Spitfires are a really rather nice group of gig-organising people putting on lovely, lovely shows with the full support of DiS - look at their MySpace page, why don't you - in the fair city of Edinburgh. Below is what we're calling an 'update' on said shows. Great.
5 Edinburgh Cabaret Voltaire with Catweasels (pictured) and Make Model
27 Edinburgh Henry's Cellar Bar with Oppenheimer
3 Edinburgh Cabaret Voltaire with Komakino and Die! Die! Die!
7 Edinburgh Cabaret Voltaire with WinterKids
Entry to the Cabaret Voltaire shows is £3, doors at 11pm. Drinks are priced cheaply, and kick-out time is 3am. For way more information do check the MySpace page, here.
- Summer 2007: More DiS shows announced...
- Wanna get Drowned in Nottingham this Saturday?
- I Fly Spitfires update: Catweasels, Komakino, Die! Die! Die! and more for DiS-associated club
- Unsigned bands! Wanna support Brett Anderson at Bush Hall?
- Komakomeback: Derby rockers return
- Harrisons return: single and tour
- The Great Escape: Preview and Podcast
- The Cooper Temple Clause to headline intimate DiS Great Escape show