¡Forward, Russia! do London clubnight this weekend
Leeds league-leaders (at least in terms of good + cool = top of the table) ¡Forward, Russia! are to play an exclusive and short-notice date at London latery CHALK this weekend. We’re quite excited about the whole thing. Did you buy their eight-minute post-opera-rock 10” wonderment that was ‘Don’t Be A Doctor’? Wasn’t it great?
Yes, it was.
Also playing and featuring on our ‘good’ radar are Kid Harpoon and Ruff Sqwad.
Further details are available at the Chalk website. Or see below.
Scala, King's Cross, London N1
10pm - 4am, £8.50 entry - click here for advance sales.
- Ten Years Of Camden Crawl: Then and Now
- Win: Constellations festival tickets + Leeds goodie bag!
- Leeds Day: 10 Years in... Leeds - Whiskas' Mixtape
- Leeds Day: Eating your way around Leeds
- In Photos: ¡Forward Russia! & Rolo Tomassi @ Brainwash Festival
- Get Brainwash'ed in Leeds this weekend
- Pulled Across The UK: Leeds rockers release debut single, hit the road
- iForward, Russia! announce last show... for now?