Noel Gallagher planning a solo album... or four
- Oasis »
Oasis songwriter Noel Gallagher has told award-winning tabloid The Sun - yes, it too won awards at the recent Record of the Day bash - that he'd happily release a solo record.
He told that 'paper's Something For The Weekend section:
"I’ll do one eventually, as life’s too short and none of us are getting any younger. I’d like to make one while I still look good and before I look like Phil Collins, which, eventually, I will."
Like he doesn't look bad enough these days as it is. Poor Noel. He added that he's got the songs to make as many as four solo records, and that any such release/s would have nothing to do with his brother, Liam, at all.
Oasis, of course, released their Stop The Clocks best-of on Monday; it's unlikely to top the album chart on Sunday.
- Canon in the 1990s: From Spiritualized to Coolio, Regurgitating Pachelbel's Canon
- Andy Bell of Ride & Oasis: "It would be a shame if we never got to play those songs one more tim
- Oasis - Time Flies 1994-2009
- NME Awards 2010 shortlist announced
- Spotifriday #30: This Week on DiS as a Playlist
- Animal Collective, Bat For Lashes and Florence up for Brit Awards
- Friday Fun: Guess the song from The Music Painter
- The Insider: Class Wars