Busted for good: ex-member Bourne gets bitchy
In The Sun, Bourne said:
"I'm not interested in playing really small venues just so people think I'm credible.
"I admire what Charlie has done with Fightstar and he's brave to go after a different crowd. But I think he's trying to prove a point."
Like, whatever fella. Go leap off some small wall with your guitar in the air, or touch up a teacher, or crash a wedding, or something.
- Busted sued for £10m by angry ex-bandmates
- Our 66: 20 that missed the cut
- Wait! Shouldn't McFly own this?
- Final Busted third makes live appearance
- Son Of Dork - Welcome To Loserville
- Bourne still milking the Busted angles
- Busted for good: ex-member Bourne gets bitchy
- The worst of the worst: The Naomis run down