Hot pants and hotels: mega-bucked musak celebs do stuff
- Gwen Stefani »
Doo-waah Diddy: ol' Puffy to his ol' fans has expressed a desire to open a hotel in Atlantic City. Its name? Diddy, of course. That'll be something different next week, then, when he changes his name again.
The rapper-slash-whateverheisthisweek (pictured) is working with the property developers who previously helped Cindy Crawford's hubby launch bars and eateries. From what? Um, we dunno... a large, restaurant-sized cannon?
The spending doesn't stop there: tiny, tubby, pig-faced Gwen Stefani (apparently) has blown a cool million bucks on her first fashion show. The singer has been preparing dresses, and things, for her LAMB clothing line's show at New York Fashion Week.
Stefani's garments have so far netted a tidy $10 million, not bad for a company that's been in business for just three years.
LAMB head designer Zaldy (yes, just Zaldy, okay?) told some NYC paper or other: "Gwen has such confidence, such a strong point of view, and she doesn't follow trends."
This week, DiS News spent eight pounds on a burger. A BURGER. We are losing touch with reality an' shit.
- Guide to 2011 - Part 2: Albums DiS is looking forward to in 2011
- Gwen Stefani's tits annoy Malaysia
- Chart round-up: We've used the same photo as last week!
- Chart round-up: Take That sure to be denied Christmas number one by X Factor winner
- Chart round-up: We're so tired we don't even care that people are buying the new Gwen Stefani single
- "It was so beautiful and addictive": Stefani pops Keane pianist's cherry
- Gwen Stefani: no more solo records
- Stefani reveals second-album details