'Cool' Stefani: "fat and little"
- Gwen Stefani »
"I think of myself as a fat little dorky kid," the tall and slim singer told glossy mag Grazia.
Stefani, as you almost certainly know, came to public prominence with the Orange County ska-pop-punkers No Doubt, before going solo earlier this year with an album with a dumb title. She's married to ex-Bush singer Gavin Rossdale. Maybe they have a dog?
Gwen Stefani's new song is not as good as that bananas one. Oh no. Nor does the video feature cheerleaders.
- Guide to 2011 - Part 2: Albums DiS is looking forward to in 2011
- Gwen Stefani's tits annoy Malaysia
- Chart round-up: We've used the same photo as last week!
- Chart round-up: Take That sure to be denied Christmas number one by X Factor winner
- Chart round-up: We're so tired we don't even care that people are buying the new Gwen Stefani single
- "It was so beautiful and addictive": Stefani pops Keane pianist's cherry
- Gwen Stefani: no more solo records
- Stefani reveals second-album details