Smashing Pumpkins' Corgan unveils new songs in LA
The Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan performed in Los Angeles last night, playing four new songs.
Not one of the new songs had a title, reports NME.com; Corgan appeared unsettled at the show, at the Hotel Cafe, and repeatedly retuned his guitar.
Other performers on the evening included E from Eels, The Who's Pete Townshend, and Minnie Driver.
Organiser Rachel Fuller remarked that Corgan was nervous, adding that he'd not played live for a long time. He's also bald, and has been that way since '1979'.
- In Photos: Eels @ Brixton Academy, London
- "Everybody’s had one person die; I call those people amateurs" – DiS meets Eels
- Eels - Wonderful, Glorious
- Spotifriday #114 This week on DiS as a playlist ft. Eels, Deftones, Active Child + more
- An Album of the Year 2000 - 11yrson: Eels Daisies of the Galaxy
- In Photos: Latitude Festival 2011 @ Henham Park, Suffolk
- In Photos: Eels @ Somerset House, London
- In Photos: Glastonbury Festival 2011 - Day 4 @ Worthy Farm, Pilton