Towers of London: shit
Towers Of London's Dirk Tourette was ejected from My Chemical Romance's instore performance at London's Virgin Megastore (Oxford Street) last night, after he flicked a cigarette at MCR drummer Bob Bryar.
Bryar was performing at the time. Around 500 attendees witnessed Towers guitarist Tourette get into a slight scuffle with MCR's management before security escorted him into the street. To the gutter. Yeah, the gutter.
MCR singer Gerard Way told the crowd that the band's new album, The Black Parade, is the "most important album the band had ever made". Well, they've only made three, and from their label's point of view it's certainly the most important, financially, to date. It's released on October 23.
MCR tour next year - tickets went on sale this morning, and dates are as follows...
20 Plymouth Pavillions
21 Brighton Centre
22 Birmingham NIA
24 Manchester MEN
25 Cardiff CIA
26 Nottingham Arena
27 Glasgow SECC
29 London Wembley Arena
DiS was at Deftones. So was Mike Skinner. Having a little dance...
- In Photos: Reading Festival 2011 - Day 1
- In Photos: Leeds Festival 2011 - Day 2
- In Photos: My Chemical Romance @ Leeds Festival 2011
- This Week's Singles: 10/01/11
- My Chemical Romance - Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys
- Spotifriday #70 - This Week on DiS as a playlist
- DiS meets My Chemical Romance: "It's hard to stay dirty"
- In Photos: My Chemical Romance @ Edinburgh Corn Exchange