- Deerhoof »
Ahead of the release of their new Album Deerhoof vs. Evil, Satomi from the band shared with us her top 5 forces for 'evil' and 'good' (see what we did there...?)
Evil thought in a train during rush hour. Too many people getting into train and get so tight around me.. at that moment, i almost wanna push them outside the train right before the door closes.
For some reason, "Galaxy" may be evil. Something soooooo monstrously huge like that makes me feel nervous and scared. Evil is something you can't see and imagine what it is to me... beyond my comprehension..
Selling salty foods at health food stores. Slow killing.
MSG - Malicious Satanic Go Go's (just made this up).
Turbulence during airplane flight. I hate flying but I love travelling. Ughh. . . the conflict kills me.
Forces for Good
Fresh vegetables and fruits (organic).
31st January 2011~ Deerhoof vs Evil release date! Hooray! Happy birthday.
Smile! :) adding laughter would be A+
Oogie, Ed's miniature poodle. So cute. I wish i had a dog. I go on tour so much that I can't have any pets nor plants. Nobody else can take care of them. It's sad... I need a good force at home!
Dreams. They bring me new creative ideas. then I try to inject them into the reality. Results are often surreal and interesting.
- Deerhoof - Breakup Song
- This Week's Singles: 30/01/12 Deerhoof & David Bazan, Dan Sartain, Male Bonding, The Big Pink
- Singles of the Year 2011!
- This Week's Singles: 10/10/11 Colin Stetson, Girls, Deerhoof, Real Estate, Spank Rock
- Spotifriday #77 - This Week on DiS as a playlist
- Deerhoof's Guide to Combatting Evil & win a copy of the new album
- Deerhoof's Forces for Evil/Good
- This Week's Singles: 31/01/11