The Kaiser Chiefs' FM-friendly pop juggernaut rolled into Sheffield - the Hallam Arena, no less - recently, and they bought some mates with them: Black Kids and Esser.
We thought it'd be foolish not to send a photographer along, so our very own Photo Ed Gary Wolstenholme hopped on a tram (we have trams in Sheffield, you know) and came back with these lovely snaps.
DiScuss: who's writes the best pop songs? Of these three, we mean. Not everyone ever, we'd be here all day. Also: has anyone seen Esser's keyboard player lately? He still owes this writer a tenner.
- In Photos: Leeds Festival 2012 - Day 1 @ Bramham Park, Leeds
- In Photos: Kaiser Chiefs @ Lincoln Engine Shed
- In Photos: XFM Winter Wonderland @ Brixton Academy
- In Photos: Kaiser Chiefs @ The Forum, London
- In Photos: V Festival 2011 @ Weston Park, Staffordshire
- V Festival 2011: A DiS preview...
- In Photos: Hard Rock Calling 2011 @ Hyde Park, London
- In Photos: Kaiser Chiefs @ Princess Pavilion, Falmouth