this we all know right?
but itv do have some better people than bbc. my top 10 of commentators/prestenters/pundits/sidekicks/tactics truckers:
1. jonathan pierce
2. gabby logan
3. alan hanson
4. ally mccoist - not when he's "pitchside" tho
5. hazel irvine/john inverdale - not strictly footy, but they should be
6. andy townsend
7. jimmy hill - wish he was on more
8. barry davies - again, should be back!
9. john motson - still goodish
10. mmmm? maybe i should have made it 5
worst 5 is easy:
1. jim rosenthal - why oh why give him the footy as well?
2. mark lawrenson
3. garth crooks
4. gareth southgate - charisma?
5. clive tyldesley - "that night in the bernabeu"