Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
that is why^^
Then you can see whether I'll ignore it.
and i will ignore it. but mebbe eventually reply.
i'm a cunt!
then sod off. i'm busy and will get around to it soon. that goes for the eleven other PMs I had when i woke up this morning.
The whole world doesn't revolve around you you know. Mr Self Important!
Oh and, no, YOU sod off!
Phew, i feel much better after that.
note how i used the word 'if'.
1. In the event that: If I were to go, I would be late.
2. Granting that: If that is true, what should we do?
3. On the condition that: She will play the piano only if she is paid.
2. Although possibly; even though: It is a handsome if useless trinket.
3. Whether: Ask if he plans to come to the meeting.
4. Used to introduce an exclamatory clause, indicating a wish: If they had only come earlier!
i am shit
are from Marco too. Go easy on him, he just wants to be liked.
i pmd crablin like 2 weeks ago and didnt get a reply.
*not bothered by the way.
only in the right places.
on this mother-funner!
that was supposed to be a note
i sent that note to myself.
i'm not going to reply!
He said it did nothing for him.
i pmed you once and YOU never replied.