Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
apart from the Â£300 price difference and that one of them is a big bigger than the other?
my boss isn't in the office today. DiSorama! no working for kevly today!
MacBook At a Glance
* 1.83GHz or 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo
* 13.3-inch (diagonal) TFT glossy widescreen display
* Apple Remote with Front Row
* Up to 2GB memory (3)
* Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
* Slot-loading optical drive
* Up to 120GB hard drive (3)
* Built-in 54-Mbps 802.11g AirPort Extreme wireless
* Analogue and digital audio in and out
* FireWire 400 and USB 2.0 ports
* iLife â€™06, Mac OS X Tiger
MacBook Pro At a Glance
* 15.4- or 17-inch widescreen display
* Up to 2.16GHz Intel Core Duo
* 667MHz frontside bus and main memory
* PCI Express architecture
* Up to 120GB Serial ATA hard drive
* ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 with up to 256MB memory on 16-lane PCI Express
* ExpressCard/34 slot
* Dual-link DVI, VGA adaptor included
* FireWire 400, FireWire 800 (17-inch only) and USB 2.0 ports
* Optical digital and analogue audio I/O, built-in microphone and stereo speakers
* Slot-loading SuperDrive
* Illuminated keyboard, Scrolling TrackPad
* Built-in AirPort Extreme (802.11g), Bluetooth 2.0+EDR and Gigabit Ethernet
* Mac OS X Tiger with iLife â€™06 featuring iWeb, iWork â€™06 trial and more
* MagSafe Power Adaptor
Better hardware (like PCI express), much bigger screen and FSB speeds, etc.
this is a low tone thread
i just don't know what they mean. in laymans terms. am i going to need any of that fancy shit on the pro?
which one do i get with my shiny new vcredit card (thanks to hsbc)?
i'm getting the cheap one. do i really need an 'illuminated keyboard'?
i don't think so
pubes in the dark on your desk?