yep, some piece of food (i assume) like an oat or something has decided to lodge itself between two of my back molars and the little arsemunch refuses to come out now.
So far i've tried a few things to coax it out:
- Brushing my teeth until i spat all over my laptop
- Eating a cruchy apple
- Chewy a chewy vitamin supplement
- Biting off a nail and trying to lodge it between my teeth to push the thing out. Twice.
- Pulled one of the bristles off my toothbrush and tried to use at as a type of floss.
- Poking it a lot with my tongue.
i might not sleep well tonight :( plus the bloody thing is giving me a headache seeing as i've been shifting my jaw about so much :(