Over a hundred posts on the Kaiser Chiefs, what?! Hrmph.
*King Arthur Trivia Time*
1. Name the pure of heart, "perfect", knight. (8 DiS points)
Bonus 5 DiS points: What specifically did this knight do to cement his "perfect" and unique seat at the famed Round Table?
2. True or False: Arthur burned Genevievre at the stake. (2 DiS points)
3. If indeed Camelot did exist, it is commonly believed the actual location is ___________. Hint: It wasn't Camden. Better hint: There's an annual music festival there. (5 DiS points)
4. T or F: Excaliber is Arthur's horse. (2 DiS points)
5. Who killed King Arthur? (6 DiS points) Bonus: What is the killer's relationship to Arthur? (3 DiS points)
6. Arthur's body was put on a burning barge and pushed off in the direction of what island? Hint: Has nothing to do with Babyshambles, you're better off thinking Roxy Music. (5 DiS points)
36 Possible DiS points. Enough to buy 2 Kasabian badges, or a pint of Thunderbird. Good Luck! I'll post the answers in a couple hours....
...assuming anyone plays the game. Which is, of course, a pretty big assumption on my part.
Remember kids: This is not a competition; it is merely an exhibition. :-)