Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
a wheel within a wheel,
a clique within a clique
FIND YOUR JAPANESE NAME Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the japanese sound to the right of the letter.
Names might be kinda long!
> A- ka
> B- zu
> C- mi
> D- te
> E- ku
> F- lu
> G- ji
> H- ri
> I- ki
> J- zu
> K- me
> L- ji
> M- ri
> N- to
> O- mo
> P- no
> Q- ke
> R- shi
> S- ari
> T- chi
> U- do
> V- ru
> W- mei
> X- na
> Y- fu
> Z- zi
MY JAPANESE NAME>>
26. Cat - Mikachi (that sounds like a pokemon name) my full name is Mikachirikushikitoku o__O
27. Genevieve - Jikutokurukikuruku. That's RIDICULOUS. Jikuto then.
28. Jo - Zumo....ha!
29. Darcy - Tekashimifu ...alright!
30. Simon - Arikirimoto or ariki for short
31. John - Zukirito (Zuki Brainlove. I like it.)
32. Fiona - Lukimotoka. That wins.
33. Christopher - Mirishikiarichimonorikushi. Ha!
34. Catriona - Mikachishikimotoka. COOL (that clearly wins more)
35. Barry - Zukashishifu
Creakyknees - Meshikukamefumetokukuari
becomes zudotejiku_zu, which kind of trips off the tongue.
My real name would be so long I can't even be bothered to start...
Or is that to personal? (JB)
maybe we need to shorten them vastly
You can call me zuzu, creaky. You can call me anything
So don't fuck with me.
I like that. It trips off the tongue.
is kind of boring
Which is why I am know on DiS as
... my last name is wank!
(The dots are hurting my eyes)
TheAbsoluteGirl: Chiriku Kazuarimojidochiku Jikishiji.
like oral sex.
is this how you pronounce !!! ?