on myspace a while ago a bulliting came up with things from the 90's, and it was really nice to read over all that stuff that was around when [ok yes i'm probably the youngest here] i was growing up, anyone else remember:
[bear in mind it's kind of american, cos it's from myspace.]
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "Psyche"
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air."
4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish.
5. You yearned to be part of the Baby-Sitters club.
6. You owned those little Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey from "Blossom" and that "How Rude!" comes from Stephanie from "Full House."
8. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock."
9. If you had plastic streamers on your handle bars.
10. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales."
11. You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
12. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head and had fluffed bangs.
13. You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
14. You played the game "MASH."
15. You wore a Jordache Jean Jacket and were proud of it.
16.You had L.A. Gear.
17. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in kindergarten.
18. You remember reading "Tales of the Fourth Grade Nothing" and all the Ramona books.
19.You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, wax off."
20. You wanted to be a Goonie.
21. You ever wore flourescent clothing.
22. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off.
23. You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
24. You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
25. You remember the craze then the banning of slap bracelets.
26. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence... not...
27. You remember hyper-color t-shirts.
28. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
29. You thought She-Ra and He-Ra should hook up.
30. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets.
31. You owned a pair of jelly sandals.
32. After you saw "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure" you kept saying "I know you are but what am I"
33. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up."
34. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
35. You ever got injured on a Slip 'n' Slide
36. You've had or ever attended a birthday party at McDonalds
37. You've gone through this occasionally saying "awwww"
38. You remember the Popples.
39. " Don't worry, be happy."
40. You wore socks over tights.
41. You wore socks scrunched down.
42. " Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack, all dressed in black, black, black, with silver buttons, buttons, buttons, all down her back, back, back" SHE ASKED HER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER FOR FIFTY CENTS CENTS CENTS TO SEE THE ELEPHANTS ELEPHANTS ELEPHANTS JUMP OVER THE FENCE THE FENCE THE FENCE"
it jumped so high high high it touched the sky sky sky and didnt come back back back til the forth of july ly ly."
43. You remember boom boxes vs. cd players
44. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies
45. You knew what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare"
46. You remember watching "Rainbow Brite" and "My Little Ponies".
47. You thought Doogie Houser was hot
48. You remember Alf, the little brown alien from Melmac
49. You remember New Kids on The Block when they were cool
50. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell"
51. You know all the words to Bon Jovi or Billy Idol
52. You played and or collected "Pogs"
53. You used to pretend you could transform into a MIGHTY MORPHIN Power Ranger!
54. You had at least one GigaPet and brought it everywhere.
55. You were obsessed with your "Easy Bake Oven" and your "Lite-Brite."
56. You watched the original transformers at 6 in the morning!
57. All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.(pencils.notebooks.binders.etc.)
58. You remember "Skinnamarink Tv''
59. You were so excited to get the NEW COLOR CHANGING LION KING SPOON in your box of cereal.
60. You used to wear those stick on earings, not only on your ears, but at the corners of your eyes.
61. You weren't cool unless you owned at LEAST 6 Beanie Babies.
62. You rememer Disney "Free preview Weekends".
63. Star Wars stuff was hard to find.
64. You remember a time before the WB.
65. You got scared by the "Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark" books.
66. You thought it would be so cool to be Alex Mack.
67. You thought Brain would finally take over the world.
68. You had the curly strechy shoe laces that you never had to tie.
69. You couldn't wait to get home from school to watch "Are You Afraid of the Dark"
70. You collected Power Rangers spinners!
71. You know that "Not the mama" is from Dinosaurs.
72. You were addicted to Family Matters solely because of Steve Urkel... Did I do that???
73. You played with light up piano keyboards.
74. You remember seeing The Lion King in the theatres and sang "Hakuna Matata" all the way home