It's my stag this weekend, and I know next to nothing about it. Here is what I do know:
- Planning has been left to the best man, who was then sent to LA on work, and got slightly distracted from doing any planning. Quite a few of the intended guests were apparently pretty pissed off that nothing had been sorted.
- He got back two weeks ago and has apparently sorted something, which my brother described as "a day and night of fun and frolics".
- My dad, who's not going but has heard about it through my brother, made a joke to me about watching the rugby, "depending what country you're in".
- All I can rule out is a lovely sounding day of making beer at a brewery in Derby before a real ale tour, because I was told that had been suggested but the best man then failed to book it.
- 99% sure there will be a costume.