I do like my job but it's been a good nine years since I've had a permanent contract. And with things going how they're going in the public sector, the situation's unlikely to improve for the next four.
- should be a reasonable degree of job security;
- don't want to have to be an absolute cunt to get by;
- I'd be quite open to the idea of gaining professional qualifications as I go along.
- good with numbers;
- can write well;
- generally quite amenable in the workplace;
- degree educated (though this was a while ago).
0 days since... etc