with respect to the following categories:
3. Relationship with people in power/contacts:
4. Content with looks/personality
5. Personal space/privacy
6. Proximity to shops and stuff (and ease of access to them)
7. Social skills and getting out of unwanted situations
8. Health and content with health
9. Access to things you enjoy
10. Relationship shit
11. Your future and how content you are with it
12. Is anything else bringing you any excessive joy or misery?
1. Responsibility/burdens (i.e. amount of work and other daily tasks) - currently a student, studying a mentally doable Bachelor of Arts course, with a 4 month summer holiday ahead of me (although I'll get bored very quickly) and no one is forcing me into get a job or actually do anything. My parents also do all the cleaning and cooking, so no responsibility there. 10/10
2. Money - I'm in the weird position of having parents who don't earn loads of money, but have inherited quite a lot of money, which means I get maximum student funding and a shitload of birthday money from them. I'm also an only child, so none of their resources are divided. 9/10 (you have to be a millionaire to score 10)
3. Relationship with people in power/contacts (people who cheat you into positions of power) - I don't know anyone in power, or have any contacts in that sense: 0/10
4. Content with looks/personality - looks: I quite like my face. I have flawless, well-proportioned, symmetrical features, but my hair is never quite the way I want it. And I can't be bothered to buy really nice clothes. 7/10. Personality: swings from 4 to 7, to be honest I have never really liked myself that much as an actual person but oh well. At the moment it would be a modest 6/10.
Final score: 7.5
5. Personal space and privacy - I live on my own in the top floor of a small studio flat .Unfortunately I have loud neighbours and the walls are paper thin, but I can cook with nothing but my boxers on and enjoy the smell of my farts. 9/10. Privacy at home is generally great too. 9/10.
Final score: 9/10
6. Proximity to shops and stuff, and ease of access to them - I live 2 mins away from a 24 hour shop which is pretty sweet, although I have to cross a busy road to get to it and the traffic lights are broken. And it stops selling alcohol at 4 AM. 8/10. However at home I live in a village where there is fuck all do, and I can't drive. 0/10.
Final score: 4/10
7. Social skills and getting out of unwanted situations - Social skills: 5/10. Sometimes I might say the wrong thing and not 'get' what on earth someone's talking about if it involves the latest fad or trend, but I have enough to survive in this horrible new world where social skills mean everything. Getting out of unwanted situations: 7/10. I guess I am quite good at making myself look like a victim sometimes, to escape being told off or being penalised. I'm also pretty good at lying my way out of situations, come to think of it.
Final score: 6/10
8. Health and content with health - I'm a reasonably healthy 23 year old although I ought to drink and smoke less. I'm also a bit of a hypochondriac and usually think any bodily discomfort is down to too much smoking and drinking. 7/10
9. Amount of free time - As a Bachelor of Arts student I can pretty much spend each term doing nothing (before cramming everything in last minute, I won't do this next time though). I have so much free time it's ridiculous, and, if anything, is bad for you. 10/10
10. Relationship shit - I'm not in a relationship. 10/10
11. Your future and how content you are with it - after this weird election result and the likeliness of the Tories staying in government for another decade, I can't say I'm feeling optimistic about getting a job I'll enjoy, or be able to afford to move away from my parents and live in London any time soon. I am part of a generation that will have to think strenuously outside the box to even hope for those things. I better not say anything else or I'll jinx it. An inoffensive 7/10
12: Is anything else bringing you additional pleasure or misery? - Discovering LiveJasmin is pretty sweet. 4/10 [these are just bonus scores. If something is bringing you misery, give yourself a negative mark. If the pleasure and misery cancel out, or you experience neither, it's 0/10]
My life has an ease of 7.227272727... out of 10.