(hahaha first person to menton DiS gets a kiss)
- the independent's text column should be wider. feels like there is four words before you have to move down to the next line.
- keeping with the independent, that i100.com thing that is linked to all the time is the most baffling site design i've ever came across.
- the bbc news idea of having images left justified, but then too wide so it pushes the text in to the right, breaking the eye line as you follow the article down, is downright confusing. why would anyone thing that is a good idea?
- youtube trying to link to my gmail account rather than my youtube account is fucking annoying. glad they've stopped asking me to merge them.
- gmail's "pop up compose". we've talked about that before.