Time for a new thread after the death of Royter's 1000 post monster and a good effort with another 600+ this week.
A few important links:
- Previous thread: http://drownedinsound.com/community/boards/social/4462637
- Predictions thread: http://drownedinsound.com/community/boards/social/4461756
- Where is your polling station? thread - http://drownedinsound.com/community/boards/social/4462870
More or less guranteed a hung parliament, but which kind? Most of the predictions from the pros are going for the Tories as the biggest single party, but Labour supporters seem to be working hard on social media and the ground game to get out their vote today, while the right-wing press are going in harder than the tabloids on an England manager with the pro-Conservative message.
Not voted yet today, but been past my local station and it looks busier than I remember seeing it in the past.
After 10pm today:
- How did you vote? Unofficial DiS Exit Poll
- Wizzy graphics with Jeremy Vine? What convoluted 3D world will he use to demonstrate the results this year?
- Results! Watch Dimbleby slowly go insane!