For this educational segment we will be looking at the sleeping (unconscious state of REM dreaming)situation for the middle class white people of Drownedinsound.com.
This segment is called 'How Do You Sleep At Night?'
To add some order to proceedings, please segment your responses into these numbered groups.
1. What is your average time of achieving the initial state of unconsciousness with an aim to dreaming, not including times you may awaken during the night?
2. How often do you awaken during the night on average?
3. Did you always sleep this way, and if not, please detail previous sleeping patterns.
4. What external influence, if any, is required for you to achieve the state of unconscious dreaming with ease? For example, music, cuddling with partner, use of naked video based entertainment sources, other?
5. Do you keep a receptacle for water in your room?
6. Do you snore?
7. How would you rate your sleeping times, on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being extremely restful, and 1 being like a nap on a night-bus in a metropolitan environment.
To all who submit your responses, I thank you in advance. This information will be used solely within this thread for no purpose other than to ascertain how, indeed, do you sleep at night?