Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
I've not got any clothes recently.
Just bought a car wash
one return to totnes costing me the best part of 70 notes. By contrast, also bought a return to manchester that cost me thirty quid, and could have been £25 if i'd picked other times.
(everyone xmas tickets home are dead cheap now btw)
Really really horrible but I'm going to persevere.
as a special birthday surprise for the TV. It has Boris from Goldeneye and 'er from Dawsons Creek in it. Well excited.
was meant to be for christmas but i couldn't wait to give it to him :)
Just got all my career development loan interested refunded on a technicality, gonna put most of it towards a deposit savings but can justify one treat, thinking either this http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00DGSGMV4/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?qid=1413305803&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX110_SY165 don't need this but just because it's so pretty
Or http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00IE3UR08/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1413305973&sr=8-1&pi=SX200_QL40 plus 50 mm lens (never had a camera that can do depth of field before)
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
Inverting The Pyramid
but they're expensive and I'm sure I wouldn't use them enough and don't actually race or anything so don't need them at all.
They look fun though.
a ticket to the François Truffaut exhibition
the exhibition book/catalogue and some postcards of Truffaut film posters
loads of toiletries from City Pharma (mostly Bioderma)
a bottle of Guerlain's Vega perfume
a copy of Patrick Modiano's Rue des Boutiques Obscures
a copy of Dominique A's Tomber Sous Le Charme
a copy of the Le Point Truffaut special
Non- Paris purchases include train tickets for xmas and a work shirt from Hawes & Curtis.
Quite want a 1facewatch
book - http://www.mackbooks.co.uk/books/32-American-Night.html
flash - http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41YQ5C0V19L.jpg
What with my increasingly hardware-based working process, I think something like this could really add new dimensions to my musical stuuuuffe
not bought much for myself recently, gonna have to start thinking about christmas
but i've got no money :(
things i need/would get/going to ask for a couple of these for christmas
• this moisturiser (running out and it's £8 down from £12 til the end of the month) http://www.escentual.com/la-roche-posay/hydreane/larocheposay008/
• a coat for the winter (mines deteriorating)
• 5 pack of socks
• new bra
• these trainers (£39 down from £62. ideally would get the black ones that they do in smaller sizes but i'd be happy with theses) http://www.usc.co.uk/nike-air-pegasus-83-trainers-271071
• robbe-grillet boxset (still haven't had enough money to get this), chris marker collection boxset, geordie shore s5, s6 & s7 and charlotte's spin-off
• this book http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1846148359/ and this book http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0393240231/ and this book http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1770461507/ and this book http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00J209O9W/ and this book http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/3888147247/ and this book http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1576876659/
• beyoncé 2015 calendar, obviously
actually decided i don't want that first book at all
Australian government is trying to introduce internet restrictions that would block access to euthanasia websites. So I'm seriously thinking about getting the book - who knows when you might need it (or, more likely in my case, parents). Bit morbid but it seems like one of those responsible adult things to do, like making a will.