Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
Desperately need some kind of argument. I've finished Ridiculous Fishing and I've got $700,000 in the game. There's no point at all. I'm so bored.
You've piqued my interest, though. I'm buying Pepsi more cause I hate walking around with a coke and then finding I've got 'Sassy' or 'Grandad' written on my can and people think I'm weird. And I'm not trawling through looking for a respectable one.
I'm really sorry.
Think he walked up behind me faffing about on here at least once. So long, professional respect.
Does his breath steam on a mirror? I think you may have a situation here.
He might have a tail though.
Probably off DiS too for most of it.
Everyone's a winner.
It was massively long (much longer than my extincts feel it should be) but previous applications for these type of roles have always had the feedback of more more more. So I've gone a bit overboard and seeing what happens. Going to watch an episode of Bob's Burgers and then get back to work.
My replacement Bat survey assistant pulled out and now I'm stuck again :(
speaking of richard assmann have you seen richard osman's new gameshow?
and it took me to 'Human Anus' and two big pictures of people's ringpieces.
explain the sex harness.
Or a nice big picture of my penis, on some wikipedia medical article. Any of these will do:
I clicked on the article for Durer's Rhinoceros and it was just a page full of dozens of pictures of erect penises.
Wanted something chemically but not too chemically, and the username "gamma-hydroxy butyric acid" got me banned from a few dating sites.
Stereoisomers, of course.
Thanks for showing an interest in me. Boredom abated for a couple of seconds there.
Anything good to do there?
Look at Roman stuff
Could have been both. So hard to remember back to the Romans.
- Visit the church of St John the Baptist, renowned for its Perpendicular porch
- Go to Cotswold Avenue and notice that the Roman amphitheatre, while buried, retains its shape in the earthen topography of the small park setting
- Wander the streets and imagine Cirencester lad, Tony Adams, walking those same paths, dreaming of going to Azerbaijan when he grew up, and perhaps carelessly letting childhood friends tumble from his shoulders
- Read a Pam Ayres poem aloud - she is from Cirencester - and pull a clever face and don't look embarrassed
- Jump off a low wall in honour of Jacquie de Creed, stunt woman and daughter of Cirencester
- Get the train back to London
But the map says there isn't one anywhere near me.
This is bullshit.
Grim? Acceptable? Secret option c: GIVE A FUCK.
sweet and sour too. I really fancy chinese tongiht but I have so much pizza and steak in my fridge and I should probably eat that.
It's literally across for the road from the house too. Frankly I'm just thankful they don't do breakfast.