- Frisbee (always fun, can become dull pretty quick though and frustrating if you have a poor thrower playing with you)
- Football. Good fun as long as it's not too competitive and everyone's as shit as you are.
- Bat and ball interface. Fun for the batter, not for the chump who has to retrieve the ball from a hedge.
- It. Remember this being great fun and would love another go, but really knackering I suppose and doesn't last long.
- Roly-Max-Poly - aesthetically nice to see but not wise to play if you are over 15 and value you back. Keep it on the carpet!